What Is The Most Annoying Office Behavior Co-Workers Have?
You are with your co-workers for at least 40 hours a week. They are bound to annoy you or get under your skin. But, what specifically annoys you about them?
Is it that your co-worker reeks of garlic, or wears clothing soiled in pizza sauce? No!
But, a Manta SMB Nation Survey asked entrepreneurs to reveal which habits of their employees just absolutely drive them crazy. People who look good are paid more. The top 5 ways we annoy our bosses:
- Sloppy grooming (40 percent)
- Talking too much on the phone with family members (29 percent)
- Messy work areas (9 percent)
- Returning from breaks reeking of cigarette smoke (8 percent)
- In-office fundraising, such as selling Girl Scout cookies (1 percent)
What annoys you about your co-workers?