Top Things That Cause Stress In Relationships
Even with the happiest and healthiest of relationships, there is bound to be some stress involved that you just can't avoid. Bustle lists the top things that cause stress in any relationship.
- Politics whether you both see things the same way, or don't, it can be stressful at any mention of politics and the politicians that run our country these days.
- Premature ejaculation can be a stressful issue either to deal with or to bring up to your partner. While it may never be solved, it can be worked on for the sake of the relationship.
- Inability to achieve orgasm on the other side of the coin, not being able to be fully satisfied by your partner can also be stressful. It should be worked on together to make the relationship for satisfying for both partners.
- Money or lack there of can make any couple stressed. It's a lot of fun when you have it, and it's a terrible problem when you don't. Whether you are a saver or a spender, there is a lot tied in to stress and money for any relationship.
- Work stress especially if you bring your work home with you, can make your partner stressed as well. Trying to separate your work life and your home life can help mitigate this one stressor for your partner.
All relationships have stress, and not all stress is bad stress. If you learn to communicate effectively, you and your partner can find success battling any stressor that comes your way.