The Weirdest Halloween Costumes For Sale
Halloween is coming, and if you are looking to dress up as something completely weird, then this is the year to do it.
How weird do you want to get this year for Halloween? Thanks to Amazon, there are a lot of choices for you.
The website Dailydot.com, has dug through the Halloween costumes on Amazon and found the weirdest ones they're selling this year.
Here are some of the weirdest Halloween costumes you can get this year for Halloween:
1. A jellyfish costume that's a big, shiny mushroom hat with lights built in, and sparkly streamers hanging down.
2. A costume for a mom and her infant, where the mom is a chef and the baby is a lobster she's about to cook.
3. An inflatable centaur costume. You go shirtless and wear these big, brown, inflatable horse legs.
4. A literal "couch potato" costume where you dress as a potato with a small couch wrapped around your body.
5. And a bright pink flamingo costume that wraps around your head and waist.