The Perks Of Being An Adult
Being adult comes with bills, stress and a whole lot of aimless wandering in social situations until someone tells you that you're doing something right. It's not as glamorous as you probably dreamed about it being when you were younger. However, BuzzFeed has come up with a clever list of perks about being an adult.
- Eating a bowl of ice cream for dinner, who is going to try to stop you?
- Making a big, expensive purchase after you saved for a long time for it. That kind of satisfaction is beautifully unique.
- Being able to have your home look the way that you want it to (either clean, dirty, an "organized mess", or what have you).
- Negotiating a raise at work and the satisfaction that comes along with it when the money starts coming in.
- Getting socks as a present and being generally happy and excited about it.
- Being asked for advice from someone younger than you and feeling qualified to give it.
Being an adult has so many perks. I don't know about you, but I would never want to be a child or teenager again.