5 Totally Creepy Things People Need to Stop Doing in Public
The biggest turn off to a person is someone who comes across as creepy. It's not like the intention is to be creepy but it still is a little weird when someone seems that way. It's hard to name every single thing that comes across as creepy but there are certain ones that are definitely not good to do.
A new study out of Knox College in Illinois asked 1,300 people to name the creepiest things people do in social situations. Here are the top five:
1. Watching someone for a while before you interact with them.
2. Touching people too much.
3. Constantly steering the conversation toward sex.
4. Asking to take a picture of someone WITHOUT you in it.
5. Asking personal details about someone's family.
A few things that finished just outside the top five are standing too close to people . . . never looking them in the eye . . . and having greasy hair!
Is there anything you would like to add to this list of things that are creepy?
Source: Business Insider