How Many “Classic Mom” Things Does Your Mom Do
There is something that happens when a woman has kids. It seems that all moms start to do certain "mom things". Is your mom guilty of any of these?
I would find it very hard to believe that there is a mom out there that doesn't do any of theses things. You may not do all of them but I don't think that any mom is totally immune.
Looking at this list of "mom things" makes me smile to think about how many times my mom did stuff like that. According to Buzzfeed, see how many of these mom things does your mom does.
1. Leaves you in the grocery store line while she goes to grab one more thing . . . 90% of people's moms have done that.
2. Texts with just one finger . . . 83%.
3. Won't get you a snack when you're out because you "have food in the house" . . . 82%.
4. Gets into never-ending conversations with people she runs into at the store . . . 73%.
5. Still holds grudges against kids who wronged you years or decades ago . . . 69%.
6. Tells you that you look beautiful or handsome even when you look terrible . . . 68%.
7. Holds her arm out in front of you when she slams on the brakes . . . 58%.
8. Calls celebrities by the wrong name . . . 55%.
9. Literally always has tissues on her in case you need one . . . 51%.
10. Hands you mail that was addressed to you that she'd already opened . . . 49%.