How Bad Is A Glazed Donut Really?
If there is one thing that can ruin a diet it's a donut. But, according to Men's Health, there are other things that we should be more worried about.
A glazed Dunkin' Donut has 260 calories, one gram of fiber, and 12 grams of sugar awful, right? But check out how other popular foods in the sugar-laden American diet compare:
- Prego Heart Smart Traditional Italian Sauce -- three quarters of a cup equal to one donut
- Hunt's Tomato Ketchup -- three tablespoons equal to one donut
- Campbell's Creamy Tomato Soup -- one cup equal to one and a third donuts
- Raisin Bran -- cereal one serving equal to one and a half donuts
- Cliff Builder's Protein Bar -- chocolate mint equal to one and three fourth donuts
- Dannon Fruit on the Bottom -- blueberry equal to two donuts
- McDonald's Fruit and Maple Oatmeal -- equal to two and a third donuts
- Chilli's Dr. Pepper BBQ Ribs -- full equal two and a third donuts
- Coco-Cola one can equal three and a half donuts
- Applebee's Oriental Grilled Chicken Salad -- equal to four and a half donuts
- Dunkin' Donuts Coffee Coolatte with Cream -- equal five and a half donuts
I've heard enough. Pass me two glazed donuts!
[via: Men's Health]