Dogapalooza Is This Sunday
Sunday is Dogapalooza! It's going to be such a good time for a great cause. Hopefully you bring yourself, the family and of course your best friend to the event for a fun filled afternoon.
Dogapalooza is going to be filled with all sorts of fun things for your family and dog to do.
- "Paw-lates" that's Pilates for dogs.
- Doggie swimming at 3pm
- "Who Let the Dogs Out Dance Party"
- Professional photos of your pet or you and your pet together for a donation.
- Doggie Boutique and Spa so your dog can get pampered with a doggie massage, grooming, training treats and more!
- Raffles and Give-Aways from several vendors and local businesses.
- Dog/Owner Contests: Categories include: Dog/Owner Look-Alike, Best Dressed Dog, Best Trick, Most Zen Dog and Best Pooch Smooch.
I will there as a celebrity judge for the dog/owner contests which is at 2pm. I can't wait! I want to bring Bentley but I know he will not win 'Best Zen Dog'! Maybe he could win 'Most Hyper Dog' if that was a category! He's pretty good at smooching so there's that!
- When: Sunday September 27th 2015
- Time: 12 noon - 4pm
- Where: JCC 500 Clubhouse Road Vestal, NY
This is going to be a fun family event that helps out :