Broome County Offers Rabies Clinic Tonight and Throughout the Year
The Town of Binghamton will offer a rabies clinic tonight, Wednesday May 23rd, from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Town Garage located at 865 Hawleytown Road.
The Broome County Health Department and Animal Aid & Relief foundation present this rabies vaccination clinic. Both organizations are teaming up with local veterinarians to provide residents with the opportunity to vaccinate their dogs, cats, and ferrets.
Requirements to have your pet vaccinated are as follows:
- Pets need to be at least 3 months old to receive a vaccination.
- All pets must be restrained by the owner or responsible adult.
- If your pet has had a previous Rabies Vaccination, bring the certificate with you so that your pet may receive a three year vaccination. Without the certificate, your pet will receive a one-year vaccination.
- A $5.00 donation per pet is requested but not required. All pets will be vaccinated regardless of ability to donate.
- If you have any questions, contact the Broome County Health Department at 607.778.2847.
If pet owners cannot attend tonight's pet vaccination clinic, there is plenty of upcoming clinics events. Click the pink below to see the full 2018 schedule.