Scientific Reasons It Might Be Better Remain Single
Are you single and disappointed that you haven't met someone yet? Well according to science there are a few reasons why it might be better to remain single. Check them out.
If you haven't found that special one and you're still single, you may be in luck according to science. Here five scientific reasons it's better to be single:
- Single people tend to exercise more.
- Single people are more likely to find jobs. I wonder if that has to do with having the ability to move around a little bit more than somebody who is in a relationship, that would be my guess.
- Single people get more sleep. You don't have anyone next to you stealing your covers, snoring all night, or kicking you therefore you get more sleep.
- People who live alone or more independent. When there is no want to split the responsibilities of life you learn to be able to do everything yourself.
- Single people are less likely to be in debt. Around 21% of single people have credit card debt compared to 27% of married couples without children and 36% of married couples with children.