LIST: What Are Your Least Favorite Christmas Songs?
It's that time of year. More and more Christmas songs are etching their way into our ears even with Thanksgiving still more than a week away. And while the Christmas soundtrack playing nonstop in the background signal the arrival of the holiday and hopefully good times ahead for you and family, it can be a little much.
You ever wonder what some of the worst Christmas songs of all time are? What songs make you want to change the channel? Opinions vary, of course, but the Mirror surveyed two thousand people and came up with their own Holiday Hall of Shame lists, of sorts. These are the most hated Christmas songs, according to the survey:
- All I Want for Christmas is You” – Mariah Carey
- “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” – Band Aid
- “I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday” – Wizzard
- “Merry Xmas Everybody” – Slade
- “Last Christmas – Wham!”
- “Fairytale of New York” – The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
- “Baby It’s Cold Outside” – Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews
- “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” – Jackson 5
- “Santa Baby” – Eartha Kitt
- “Jingle Bells” – Andrews Sisters