De-Cluttering During Corona is My Plan
After this social distancing is over and we are all comfortable getting together with friends I want to be able to share the productive things I did with my 2 weeks at home. Of course I am not really home. I actually am at the station everyday but I still feel like I need to do somethings that I never got around to before the Corona Virus resigned us to days and evenings at home.
I want to be able to check a few things of the "need to do" list, such as
- Pull down bathroom wall paper - painting will be a different project
- Sort out the coffee cup cabinet - I am officially out of room
- Get rid of shoes I'll never wear again - some of them have been around since the 2008 crash
Well you get the idea. I want to actually get to the other side of this two weeks and have a clutter less house to show for it. And if your asking why I am not planning anything fun it's because the fun comes when we can all get together again, in person and not stand 10 feet apart.
Listen to the Wakin' Up With CJ and Jess Show weekday mornings from 6AM to 10AM through your Wolf mobile app. Connect with The Wolf on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Diner Named on National Top 20 List
- Popular Hudson Valley Restaurant Closes Its Doors for Good
- Hudson Valley Waitress Brought to Tears Over Surprise Tip
- USA Network Show Takes Place in the Hudson Valley
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Amazing Hudson Valley Truck Crash