Celebrate Valentine’s Day at Biggest Ice Wine Festival in New York
Who says you can't enjoy wine and a vineyard tour during a central New York Winter? Spend a day tasting ice wine, riding a horse drawn wagon through the vineyard and savoring an ice wine infused meal at the largest Ice Wine and Culinary Festival in New York state.
Authentic Ice Wines are a challenge to produce and therefore are rare and special. You will be tasting ices wines from wineries across the state. You can also enjoy local craft spirits and hard cider tastings at Casa Larga Vineyards Ice Wine Festival.
- Sample your way through Ice Wine from New York wineries
- Savor an Ice Wine infused menu
- Hop on a horse-drawn wagon through the vineyards
- Step inside the Luv Shack for an Ice Luge Cocktail
- Explore the winery with an Ice Wine Tour
- Enjoy one of the Ice Wine Seminars,
- Meet the Warriors of Winter (those brave souls who harvest frozen grapes and make the ice wine out in the cold)
-Barbacoa Taco with mojo Ice Wine Slaw - marinated slow braised chuck roast, topped with Ice Wine slaw, and served in a flour tortilla
-Pepperjack Macaroni and Cheese topped with Ice Wine BBQ Brisket
-Roasted Red Pepper Soup
-Arugula Salad topped with Boursin Truffle, crispy Prosciutto, roasted sweet potatoes, roasted beets, pumpkin seeds and a roasted carrot Ice Wine vinaigrette
The Ice Wine and Culinary Festival is February 15th. There will be two different sessions - 10:00am-1:00pm and 2:00pm-5:00pm.
Ticket prices - good for one session
January 2020: 2 for $110
February 1-14: 2 for $120 (online ticket sales end February 9)
Day of: $70 each
Casa Larga Vineyards is at 2287 Turk Hill Road in Fairport, near Rochester. Learn more and book your ticket at Casalarga.com.