Two New York State Institutions Appear in ‘Top 10 Party Schools’ Rankings
Once again, New York State is well represented on the annual party school rankings.
The Princeton Review has once again released is ranking of the best colleges to party at, and Syracuse University alongside Colgate University are representing the Empire State.
Syracuse comes in at No. 4 on the list. It was previously ranked 1st in 2014, 5th in 2015, 8th in 2016, and 4th in 2017.
According to Syracuse.com:
SU has often also ranked in the top 10 for "lots of beer" and "hard liquor," but the school cracked down of some of the partying aspects after Syracuse was named the No. 1 party school in 2014. The university released a statement saying it was "disappointed" with the top spot that year.
Syracuse also came in 1st for school spirit, 9th for intramural sports, 5th for best college radio station, and 2nd for newspaper.
Colgate appeared on the list at No 9. It has appeared on the list multiple times including No. 10 in 2015 and 2016 and last year at No. 8.
Top Party Schools - Princeton Review 2018 rankings
1. University of Delaware - Newark, DE
2. West Virginia University - Morgantown, WV
3. Tulane University - New Orleans, LA
4. Syracuse University - Syracuse, NY
5. Bucknell University - Lewisburg, PA
6. Lehigh University - Bethlehem, PA
7. University of California-Santa Barbara - Santa Barbara, CA
8. University of Wisconsin-Madison - Madison, WI
9. Colgate University - Hamilton, NY
10. University of Rhode Island - Kingston, RI