Survey Ranks the Best & Worst Easter Candy
Easter is just about here and a website called candystore.com survey over 9,000 people to find out the Best & Worst Easter candy.
Candystore.com says that 87% of people who celebrate Easter say they'll buy Easter candy. And 33% of people who don't celebrate Easter say they'll still partake in some Easter sweets.
People's least favorite Easter candy may surprise you, but let's start with the positives.
- Cadbury Mini Eggs were chosen as the best Easter candy. In fact, candystore.com says that the Mini Eggs were "far and away the most popular Easter candy."
- Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs (which are my favorite) ranked #2 overall.
- Hollow Chocolate Bunnies placed #3 on the list. (Candystore.com says 90 million chocolate bunnies are made each year).
As for the
- Cadbury earns honors for candystore.com's "best" and "worst," because the classic Cadbury Creme Egg was chosen as the worst Easter candy.
- Another classic, Peeps, was chosen as the #2 worst Easter candy.
- And while people seem to like hollow chocolate bunnies, they're not crazy for solid chocolate bunnies because the solids placed #3 on the worst list.
To check out all of the best and worst Easter candies, click here.