Free Money Hiding In Your Everyday Life
It's no secret that majority of us are NOT millionaires, so when we can save/pick up an extra buck or two it's a great thing! According to the The Penny Hoarder, over half of Americans struggle to make ends meet.
Here are some of the top 10 ways to make ends meet (with a little Jackie Nutt advice/tips added in there!!) - Hope this helps a little with finances:
1. Cooking at home more vs. eating out -- I love cooking so this is great for me & will also help you lose weight
2. Spending less on clothes -- HA.. oh wait, they're serious
3. Don't go on vacation -- If you desperately need a vacation, though, check out HomeAway or AirBNB. They are located all over the world and are a lot cheaper than hotels!
4. Get a part-time job --Don't be ashamed, MANY do it alongside their full-time job!
5. Moving to a cheaper place
I am definitely going to try and take some of these into consideration because I am BROKE!
[via The Penny Hoarder]