Greater Binghamton Bridge Run
- NYSEG Stadium
- 211 Henry Street, Binghamton, NY 13901 United States
- (607) 772-8860
Get ready to run! the 2020 Greater Binghamton Bridge Run is just around the corner.
A yearly staple in Binghamton, the 2020 Greater Binghamton Bridge Run will take place on Sunday, May 3 at NYSEG Stadium.
Throughout the day, the participants will be able to compete in the following races:
- Half-Marathon (13.1 miles)
- Two-Person Half-Marathon Relay (13.1 miles, about 6.5 miles per runner)
- 5K Race (3.1 miles)
- Double Bridge Run (13.1 miles plus a 3.1-mile 5K)
- Kids Fun Run (10 and under, kids will run around the bases on the field with Rowdy the Rumble Pony)
The deadline to register is April 29, but the price will increase as we get closer to that date, so register as soon as possible for the best price.
Click the following buttons for more information on registering, race day schedule, and more: