Eight Locations in Tioga County Listed For Possible COVID Exposure
Tioga County Public Health says there was possible COVID-19 exposure at eight locations in the county, and that you should self-quarantine if you were there.
Below are the locations and times where health officials say individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 visited recently:
- 9/18/2020: Rainbow Trail Bar & Grill from 9:30pm – 12:00am
- 9/19/2020: Rainbow Trail Bar & Grill from 7:00 – 11:00pm
- 9/20/2020: Metros from 4:00 – 9:00pm
- 9/21/2020: Rainbow Trail Bar & Grill from 5:00 – 7:00pm
- 9/21/2020: Owego Laundry Mat from 5:00 – 7:30pm
- 9/22/2020: Cuts & Curls by Kris in Berkshire
- 9/23/2020: Chemung Canal (W. Main St, Owego) from 10:30 – 11:30am
- 9/23/2020: Metros from 4:00 – 8:30pm
If you visited any of these places at these dates and times, The Tioga County Public Health advise you to self-quarantine for 14 days and be on the lookout for symptoms. You can find a list of symptoms here.
COVID-19 Public Notification:
Multiple COVID-19 Cases Visited Various Public Locations
Tioga County Public Health has...
Five Mistakes You Might Be Making With Your Face Mask