Easy Hacks to Remove Common Stains!!
Ask anyone in my life... I am literally one of the clumsiest peoples. I trip over my own feet, run into walls that are right there, and of course, ALWAYS spill food and/or drink on my clothing. If I own anything white it will probably only last 3 wears before completely being ruined hahah!
Now the problem with food and drink stains is that each one is different. You don't remove an oil stain the same a wine stain, or a coffee stain! So anytime I went to try and repair my clothes and get those stains out, I just messed up more.
I know, how am I even still alive right?! ahahah
Well lucky for you all because you guys are about to benefit from my extreme clumsiness. I did some googling and found these VERY easy hacks to removing the most common stains...! You're welcome!
Alright here we go - how to remove some of the most common, every day stains!:
1. Soak a towel in white vinegar, and use it to gently blot the stain using a dabbing motion (do not rub).
2. If the stain has been set for a while, cover it with baking soda, then gently brush with a toothbrush.
3. Launder in cold water - Works for stains up to days old!!!
1. Soak the stain in white vinegar for at least 15 minutes.
2. Dab the stain with a clean towel.
3. Immediately cover in baking soda.
4. Soak a toothbrush in white vinegar, and gently brush the stain to work in the baking soda.
5. Launder in cold water - Works for stains up to days old!!!
Grease-fighting dish soap
1. Cover the stained area with baking soda, and press it into the stain. Let the baking soda sit for at least 45 minutes. For older oil stains, increase time as necessary (up to 2 hours).
2. Drizzle dish soap over the baking soda.
3. Take a toothbrush soaked in white vinegar, and use it to gently work the baking soda and dish soap into the stain.
4. Launder in cold water - Works for stains up to 2 days old!!
[VIA: BuzzFeed ]