5 Ways to Rid Your Yard of Pests
These are five ways to eliminate gophers and chipmunks from your yard, as suggested by you.
I have been experiencing issues with gophers and chipmunks eating everything I try to grow. I did learn that apparently they don't like to eat pepper plants, so I've had some success with them.
Everything else I've attempted to grow has been eaten right when I think it's going to grow and be plentiful. So I asked you to suggest ways to eliminate these pests from your yard.
Listen to Smitty in the Afternoon weekdays from 2PM to 7PM through your WPDH mobile app. Connect with WPDH on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Hudson Valley Fireworks 2020
- 7 Secret Tips to Winning a Radio Call-In Contest
- The 11 Biggest Celebrities Born in the Hudson Valley
- This Restaurant's Tipping Policy Left Me Speechless
- Idiot Crashes Car Attempting to 'Drift' on Route 44 in New Paltz
- We Tour 21 Abandoned Businesses on Route 9
- New York Lake Named Most Beautiful in America
- Enormous Fish Live in Hidden Cave Under City of Poughkeepsie
- Hudson Valley Restaurants