5 Sitcoms To Revisit During Quarantine [LIST]
During these uncertain times sometimes you just need a good laugh. Here are my Top 5 classic sitcoms that you can stream to make you feel better.
1. Scrubs - This sitcom about doctors and their daily battles is perfect for quarantine watching. Not only can you get a legit inside look at what medical personal are dealing with but you are also guaranteed to laugh. Plus two of the stars, Zach Braff and Donald Faison have started a new podcast where they are re-watching the show and giving their takes on each episode.
2. 30 Rock - This sitcom is based on Tina Fay's real-life adventures as working as the head writer on the TV show Saturday Night Live. It has an incredible cast that includes Tracy Morgan and Alex Baldwin.
3. It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia - A bit more on the taboo side, this sitcom features some very dysfunctional friends and the crazy antics they find themselves in.
4. Frasier - This might be the most high-brow sitcom every put out on American television. It is technically a spin-off of the 80's sitcom Cheers and follows Fraiser Crane from his move from Boston to Seattle and his work as a Radio station talk show host.
5. Modern Family - Now that the series officially ended this year, there is no better time to start re-watching it from the beginning. The best part is watching how much all the kids grow up over the 11 seasons.