13 Things You Shouldn’t Do On Friday The 13th
If you're superstitious, then you may want to stay in bed today. It's Friday the 13th. A day that many believe is the unluckiest day of the year.
Did you know the Syracuse Airport doesn't have a gate 13, and Hotel Utica (Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Utica) goes from the 12th to the 14th floor?
Terrified of Friday the 13th? You might suffer from paraskevidekatriaphobia or friggatriskaidekaphobia, both mean fear of Friday the 13th. Triskaidekaphobia is fear of the number 13.
Superstitions are not silly for some. Here are 13 things you should NOT do on Friday the 13th for if you do you'll be tempting fate.
- Don't Walk Under A Ladder
- Do Not Serve 13 People For Dinner
- Cover Up When Yawning To Keep The Devil Out
- Don't Date (It Will Be Doomed)
- Don't Open An Umbrella Indoors
- Do Not Leave Mirrors Uncovered
- Do Not Cross You're Knife And Fork
- Don't Spill The Salt
- Don't Put New Shoes On The Table
- Women - Don't Get On A Ship Or Boat Because You'll Endanger The Crew
- Don't Walk On A Crack
- Do Not Cut Your Hair Or Nails
- Get Out Of Bed On The Same Side You Got Into Bed