100+ New Broome COVID Cases In One Day, County Executive Says
There's been no sign yet the recent surge in COVID-19 cases is slowing down.
Broome County Executive Jason Garnar announced Saturday that more than 100 new active coronavirus cases have been added to the county's total, which is now at 373.
Garnar also added there are more than 1,500 people in mandatory quarantine. That total does not even count those who in a self-quarantine.
Below are the area's active coronavirus case totals:
- Broome -- 373 (as of 10/3)
- Chenango -- 7 (as of 10/2)
- Tioga -- 52 (as of 10/2)
- Delaware -- 6 (as of 10/2)
- Otsego -- 20 (as of 10/2)
- Tompkins -- 28 (as of 10/2)
- Cortland -- 72 (as of 10/3)
More Uncomfortable Than A Face Mask